March 22, 2005

Catching Up...

You know how when you get a new toy, you just get so excited and want to start playing with it. Sometimes you play with it to the exclusion of everything else. Well, when I found blogspot.com I just went crazy and jumped in with both feet and setup a blog. I added my first article and then...nothing! AGH!

Well, life has gotten a bit smoother thanks in part to http://www.flylady.net. I have created my control journal, planned my morning and afternoon routine and even shined my sink. My life has gotten organized (well, let's just say more organized) and I actually have some free time.

I promise to be better and post regularly to this blog. I know that there are a whole lot of people out there just waiting to read my rambles. Yeah, right!

1 comment:

Headmistress, zookeeper said...

Actually- yes, right! I've had you added to my blogroll for some time, and am thrilled to see you posting more.