July 2, 2006

4th of July



A M E R I C A

A
is for the Attitudes
that conquer any quest
M
is for the Multitudes
who know just why they're blessed
E
pluribus unum
from sea to shining sea
R
for all the Riches found
where everyone is free
I
for Individuals
who sacrifice their all
C
because our Christian faith
will answer every call, so one more
A
for Attitudes
That live inside of us
God has blessed America
Cause God is who we trust

G O D B L E S S A M E R I C A !

© 2001 William Heffner


Wishing everyone a blessed and happy fourth of july!

1 comment:

Lee-ann said...

Well hello from Australia - :o) I just put in a search country cottage and yours was the one that came up and a very nice blog it is too.

I enjoy while hubby works on the family tree just taking a quick trip around the world and back in the blogging world that is. So am very pleased to ahve stopped a moment and enjoyed your very nice blog.

I look forward to returning real soon.

from a very cold sunday evening in Australia best wishes to you.