November 20, 2006

Some News

WOW! It has been over a month since my last post. I have really been neglecting my blog but I promise I will do better. I have had some changes at home and blogging has been the last thing on my mind.

Just some news:

*We are settled on using HEO for our high school home school curriculum. (11/15/2006)
*I am officially retiring from my website designer position come next spring (Amen!)
*I have taken a part-time position at my church: Grade School Director and am overjoyed by it. The Lord has richly blessed me with this opportunity! (11/1/2006)
*I am committed to losing 15lbs this year (and next).
*I promise to stick to my reading plan and get back to the business of learning!

This fall has just zoomed by and I am amazed that we are beginning to think about Christmas! Christmas is one of my most favorite seasons but I really don't want to rush into it. I love fall and I love Thanksgiving -- but all the march to get Christmas going is really getting to me. I am just not ready for Christmas music and holiday parties!!

No comments: