January 1, 2007

Happy New Year!

Well, it is January 1st and 2007 has officially begun. I cannot believe it myself...I always feel so weird whenever the calendar changes to a new year. I mean, it is not like anything "new" has really happened and if we were just counting days...there would be nothing to think about other than "it's just another day in paradise!"

This has been a record cold January for us and personally I don't really like it when the temps hit down to freezing. All of our delicate plants suffer in the cold. My Aloe Veras are taking it hard this year, even though they have weathered some pretty cold temps in the past. I don't think there is hope for them but the garden-guy on the news said not to do a thing and just let them be...for now!

Happy New Year, bloggers!

No comments: