July 30, 2007

A New Dawn

It will be one month tomorrow since my dear husband suffered a potentially fatal heart attack. The Drs believe that he was on his way to having the infamous "widow maker" attack, the kind that presents no symptoms until the moment when the heart stops beating. My dear husband was given a God-breathed, God-blessed, and God-created deliverance and he is here today because the Lord God Almighty chose it to be so.

As I reflect on the past month, I plainly see the mighty hand of God upon my life. From His life-giving miracle to His providential care and provision, He has carried us through each day and met every need we have had. Our future is secure and our hope is firmly fixed. We are trusting the Lord to continue to lead us through the coming days and are relying upon His grace and mercy to sustain us. God is so very good and His mercy endureth forever!

Psalm 46:10 (New International Version)

"Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth."

No comments: