October 10, 2007

Bear of Little Brain


"I have been Foolish and Deluded," said he,
"and I am a Bear of No Brain at All."
"You're the Best Bear in All the World,"
said Christopher Robin soothingly.
-from Winnie-The-Pooh by A.A. Milne

Today, I feel like a "bear with little brain" and my "fluff" seems to be rather bedraggled and out of sorts. I am not sure why I feel the way I do, but if you KWIM, well, then you just KWIM! Maybe it is because I am facing down another birthday (next week) and somehow the number "45" seems "oh so very old to me." Maybe it is just because it is a "Wed-nes-day" and a "little black rain cloud" seems to be following me around. I don't know...guess I will just have to wait and see how Thursday looks!

1 comment:

Kara McMillan said...

Hi Carol,

Not sure if you remember me, my name is Kara McMillan. I met you last year in AWANA. I found your blog by accident when I did a search on John Politan. I was looking for his Reformed Living website when I found your blog. I started reading and then saw your picture and thought, hey I know her!
I love your blog!! I've enjoyed reading about your life, family and faith. We didn't get much of a chance to get to know each other at AWANA, so it's nice to "get to know you". I'm so glad to see your husband is doing well and how your faithful reliance on our LORD sustained you through such a difficult time.

We miss you at AWANA. I'm teaching K again. This year I feel a little more like I know what I'm doing :)

Just wanted to say Hi. Oh, and that birthday thing, 45 is a GREAT year! Each year brings us closer to the LORD and His grace.

Happy Birthday!

-Kara
karamikel@aol.com