November 22, 2007

Remembering Days

I was looking through my old computer (now DS' computer) and found several folders of photos from our big vacation a couple years ago. It was fun to look through them and to remember all the fun we had on that trip. It will be the last "big" trip we will take for a while, what with our current situation (medical/financial) and all. God truly blessed us by allowing us to take this trip and to be able to see some of the most beautiful places on this side of heaven.

Here are just a couple of my favorite photographs (taken by me with a Minolta digital camera). Not too shabby considering it was my first attempt at photography with a small digital camera.

This is from inside the chapel at Grand Teton National Park

This was taken while on a hike to the top of the glacier in Glacier National Park.

It is funny how you forgot just how striking and beautiful a place can be until you see a photograph of it and then a flood of memories come streaming back to you. We spent about 13 days touring the intermountain west and had one of the "best" vacations on record. It will be a family time that I cherish and will always look back upon fondly.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Beautiful photos! I love Glacier and Yellowstone. We plan to go to the Rocky's next fall. That is great you got to spend 13 days there!