January 21, 2008

Study of Esther

Our new Pastor, Jamie Rasmussen, has started a nine-part series on the Book of Esther. Due to our family being ill last week, we missed the introduction to the series. I have been told it was awesome (here is the link to download the MP3 file from last week). I was hoping to be able to link to yesterday's message, which was IMHO, one of the finest on the differences between pride and humility, I have ever heard. I cannot imagine not responding with a contrite heart after hearing his teaching on chapter 1-2. I will try and post the links as they get posted on our church website, but I am not sure when that actually happens. If you are interested in following along with this series, you can see the download archive here:

http://scottsdalebible.com/Main_Downloads_Sermons.cfm

No comments: