March 2, 2009

Scott Macintyre on American Idol...

Just thought I would put in a plug for Scott Macintyre, the blind musician/singer competing on this season's American Idol competition. I am not a big fan of the show, but have been watching it since Scott audition in Phoenix.

Scott and his family attend my church, Scottsdale Bible Church, and we have had the pleasure of listening to them perform in our services for many years. The entire Macintyre family (Mom, brother-Todd, sister-Katelyn, and Scott) are very talented and often sing during church services or other special events.

Scott will be competing in the semi-final round this week (March 3, 2009). If you are interested in this program and like to vote, consider casting your vote for Scott.

You can read more about him on his website: http://www.scottmacintyre.com/

2 comments:

staceyhoff said...

Hi!

I came across your blog from the CWO list and I really love it. I read your first few posts, and your trust in God and love for your husband was refreshing.

The poem you posted about The Fingerprints of God made me cry- I will have to steal that from your blog and put it up on my kitchen window ledge- where I am sure to see it several times every day. I am a Mother of 2 little ones right now, a 3 year old little girl and a 7 year old boy, as well as an adolescent- I homeschool them all and stay at home with them full-time- and sometimes I just find myself *longing* for all the mess, and work cleaning it up!, to end- I could surely benefit from that sweet reminder suring the average day.

Thank You!


-Stacey
In Eastern Pennsylvania :)

Carol Hepburn said...

Thank you for stopping by! I am glad you found my blog inspirational to you. God is so very good! Just as I was checking my email, there was your message to me! God knew that I needed a little inspiration this evening and provided it from you. He truly is working behind and through the scenes in our life!