June 16, 2010

In Need of a New Cello

Ok, I am finally at the point where I need a new cello. My cello teacher has kindly loan me her cello, but it is not to my liking, and needs some work. My Key cello has put up it's little feet and said "enough". It is not keeping in tune at all, and the strings desparately need replacing (cello strings run in the $100-300 range). I am not sure it is worth replacing them -- the cello is so old and not very good to begin with. So that leaves me in the hunt for a new cello. I don't have the money for one right now, and with my new baby kitten needing shots and neutering soon -- well, there goes any money I might have had to put towards a good cello. LOL! I will keep looking and perhaps the Lord has something special in mind for me -- please tell me it is so?

No comments: