August 18, 2010

More Deliverance

Just a quick post before I go and get ready for work at Macy's. I have applied to the Apple Store Leader program this morning. I did a little research and the Store Leader program is for graduates, at least that is what is looks like, but I don't really think this is true. To become a store leader, you have to have worked in management. I don't have the experience of working in management, but I do have volunteer leadership experience up the ol' wazoo! I am not sure if this is what they are looking for or not, but they asked for volunteer experience as well as work experience. I am praying that this is the path the Lord is moving me down, and if so, that they would call me back to offer me a position. This is a 2-year training program, and I am game. If it gets me in the door, and opens up the opportunity to become a Training Leader, well then, this is right where I want to be.

Dear Lord,

My goals are the same as your goals. I am committed to seeing your will be done, and for all the things you have told me to come to pass. May your will be done this day. I ask that you open this door so that I can be employed in this job and eventually become a Trainer. If this is your will, which I think it is, then I know that if I ask in Your Name -- it will be given to me. I ask now in Jesus' Name for this job -- this opportunity -- and I am willing to go where ever you lead for me to do it. Thank you, Jesus -- Thank you, thank you, thank you. Amen, so be it, thy will be done. Selah!

2 comments:

Cammie Novara said...

"To become a store leader, you have to have worked in management." I agree fully. There's a really fascinating debate that I thought would be of interest on evolution vs. intelligent design going on at http://www.intelligentdesignfacts.com

Carol Hepburn said...

I am not interested in debating -- I know my Creator personally. There is nothing to discuss when the God of the Universe introduces Himself to you in this way. You either survive the encounter or you die. I survived it, and I am loving every single day I spend in His Presence!