September 27, 2010

Cello and Other Things

I just finished practicing cello for the day. I have been rather hit or miss the past couple days due to a flare up of sciatica pain. I am feeling much better, and want to get back into practice. I have alot of music to study -- from my Schroeder Technique pieces to Suzuki Book 3 to chamber choices. There is a lot for me to do, but I am still loving the cello! Thank you, Jesus for the wonderful gift of cello!!

I work a long shift tomorrow, but I don't start until 2:15 p.m. I guess that is a good thing, at the least it means I will have some of my morning off to do other things. I am going to a birthday luncheon (my 48th will be this month of October). My friend and former realtor hosts birthday luncheon's for her lady clients, and this is the September/October bunch. It should be a nice day.

On other subjects, I am praising God today for His Goodness to me. I cannot tell you how blessed I am right now. God has just pour out His blessings upon me -- literally, He has opened His storehouse and blessed me with every blessing imaginable. I am giving Him all the praise and Glory tonight. God is SO GOOD TO ME.

No comments: