September 3, 2010

Interview is Set

I just got back from a trip to Walmart, and while I was there, I got a voice mail asking me to come into the Apple Store at Scottsdale Quarter for an interview. Funny thing -- this is another small group interview. Weird, huh? Perhaps that horrible experience with small group interview at Rio Salado was specific to this opportunity? Perhaps God wanted to give me a dry run, so to speak? He is Good like that, and I can see Him doing that for me. He knows how nervous I get, and how I often feel like I am under scrutiny. I am praying that He will go before me on this interview, speak words for me, and enable me to get any job at this store. I would like to be considered for the manager position; but, I may have to start at the bottom and work my way up. Oh well...I am not worrying about those details; I am just very happy to have this opportunity to be considered for something different. Praise be to God the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. God is SO GOOD TO ME.

No comments: