October 22, 2010

God is SO GOOD to Me!

Psalm 100

Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.

Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.

Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

This [is] the day [which] the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. (Ps. 118:4 KJV)

Today, I am giving all Praise to God the Father, and to the Son (Jesus Christ), and to the Holy Spirit. I am rejoicing in God my Father who has done marvelous things for me. He has prepared my way, strengthened my heart, and given me confidence to know that He is God. I am thanking Him for His Grace and His Mercy, and for sending His Son, Jesus -- who saved me and set me free.

As I think about the Good that has come into my life, I can only give testimony to the One who is Good. God has done this for me -- not because I deserve it, no -- but because He is Good and it is His Nature to be Good and do Good all the time. I didn't do anything -- God did it all because it pleased Him to do so. I am simply receiving His Good into my life as an act of Faith and Grace. God is always Good, and everything He does is Good.

May God be praised today, and forevermore!

No comments: