October 4, 2010

It's a Great Day!

WOW! Today has been an awesome day. I am about ready to head to bed, but thought I would blog a bit before I hit the ol' hay.

My day started out by sleeping in (hooray!) Then at about 9:00, APS came and turned off our power. It was a surprise to me, but not to my DH. Oh well...

After I got showered (to candlelit) and dressed, I headed out to the bank to get the cash to pay for the electricity to be restored. Our power was off almost the entire day, and thank goodness (and God who is always GOOD), the temperatures were down, and we had a lot of rain.

I took the quiet time to read my homework for my Chaucer course, and then once the power was restored, I was able to login and post my answers to the weekly topic questions. I also was able to finish my response paper and get that posted as well.

About an hour ago, I practiced cello (for 75 minutes -- awesome!) and I am feeling so good. Though truthfully, I am not feeling good (it is that time of the month), and my stomach is aching (with distress). I am overall pleased -- I mean even with the power off, I was able to get so much done, and feel as though everything is all right. I am in such a good spot right now, and I am feeling so confident that everything is going to continue to be GOOD for me.

No comments: