October 28, 2010

The Second Coming

Today, is a day of new beginnings. I am ready to start my new life, ready to begin what God has set up for me to do. I am trusting Him, relying upon Him, and believing with my whole heart that He is God and that He is able to do what He has promised me. I am living in a state of total and utter dependence upon God, and I know that my life is securely in His hands. I am not afraid, I am not worried, I am not lost. I am safely being held, safely being led, and safely being taken to the place where my Lord waits for me. My job is to rest. My job is to believe. And, my job is to do the work He has assigned for me to do while I am here on this earth. I can do my job because He gives me the strength to do it. Everything else belongs to Him and falls into His ability and authority and perview. God is responsible for my days and my nights, for my comings and my goings, and for my sheltering and my protection. I look up, I wait upon Him, and He delivers His promise reward today, tomorrow and throughout all of eternity. I rest in Him because He has rested and now sits on Heaven's throne. His work is done, my work here is just beginning. He is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last. He is everything to me, He has done everything for me, and it is in His Name that I give Glory, Honor and all Praise. May God be praised today and forevermore. Selah!

No comments: