December 13, 2010

I am SO BLESSED!

I woke up this morning, singing Praises to the Lord! I am so blessed by His Goodness, and I simply cannot stop thanking Him for His provision and protection.

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. ~Psalm 107:1

Yesterday was my son's Senior Recital. He performed beautifully, and I made it through my part without much trouble. I had some problems, some space issues (with the cello, it is always about space), and missed a few notes, but generally, I did OK. I made some horrible mistakes, but I was nervous and when I am nervous, I miss notes. Oh well, I don't think anyone thought it was awful (my part, I mean). I am just glad to be done, that is all.

As I was in the shower today, I was recounting all the blessings of God. His hand has rested upon me, and I was reminded of this Psalm. I cried out to the Lord and He delivered me from my distresses. I give thanks to Him for His Goodness, His Mercy, and His Great Love. I am nothing without His Love, and I live and walk and function solely within His Grace. God is so Good to me.

No comments: