January 19, 2011

Deed is Done

I did it.  I cut my hair today.  I like it, and think it does look better than before.  I feel much better (lighter), and I have already received rave reviews from other customers and friends.  I guess that is testimony that is good enough for me.  LOL!

I just got back from Walmart.  I need to color my hair (natural color) and highlight it still, but hope to do that tonight.  I am content, very content.  I thought I would freak out a bit with the new look, but really it feels so comfortable for me.  It has been three years of growing out my layers, and lots of struggle to get my hair to do normal things.  When it is short, it seems happier (LOL!) and that means that I can pretty much wash it and go.  I am glad I did it, and now I think I am really ready for this new year.

No comments: