- It will be six weeks this Friday since I started my new job at the University of Phoenix. My job is as an Online Enrollment Advisor for the Northestern Region. I enroll students in Healthcare and Nursing, and for the most part, I really do enjoy it. The work is hard, and my mind is tired at the end of the day, but I am getting used to this kind of work. I am also getting used to my schedule of working 6-3 each day. I may switch to 7-4 (tomorrow I am testing it out), just to sync my sleep/wake habits better.
- My home is still my home -- as of today. Our note holder is still waiting for money, but for now, we are staying put and trying to see if we can refinance our mortgage. If we cannot, then we will sell our home, and move. Right now, God has brought my gardener back to me, and he has trimmed my shrubs and whacked all the weeds. The house looks really good from the street. I am thanking God for this blessed provision of a hard worker!
- I am getting back into cello after about a month off. This is the longest break I have taken from practicing, and I am really rusty. My thumb was injured at Macy's, and it was so painful to bow. Now, it feels good again, and I am confident that I will get back up to speed quickly.
- I am waiting to get my grades for my summer courses. Unfortunately, I had to borrow some money to cover the cost, and my fees are not paid yet. My grades are on hold -- but hopefully they will be released in the next couple days. I am all set to attend Regent University next summer, and I am working on getting all my papers in on time. God is providing such blessing as far as my school goes, and I know He has everything under control for me. This is His will, and His doing -- I am simply going along for the ride! PTL for He is so very Good to me!!
- My son is doing well in school (again), and is now considering a degree at UOPX. This would be a huge savings for me, so Praise God for this turn of events!
- There is so much more, but my fingers are tired now, so I am off to bed.