April 22, 2012

French Language Study

I am officially registered for French at Rio Salado Online College. I will be completing a Language Certificate that includes four semesters of French along with three additional courses in Linguistics, Sociology, and Communications. I think the Certificate will look nice on my resume, show that I am preparing for doctoral studies, and generally give me another item to add to teaching applications.

My plan right now is to complete this certificate program in two semesters. I should be able to do this, simply because Rio Salado offers mini-courses which include 8 weeks of online instruction. Hopefully, with working full-time, this will not be an issue for me. I am blessed to be able to do this short program, and I think it will be a nice change from all my English master courses.

No comments: