May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


With special love to my Mother and my Mother-in-Law

 I just got back from dinner with my parents. It was a quiet Mother's Day, but that was OK by me. My day was pretty full, what with church, and then homework to do. I took a nap mid-afternoon, and then had a lovely dinner with Mom and Dad.

I am home now, and I took another leap of faith and submitted my Thesis without any additional changes. I had sent my Thesis paper off to my Advisor two weeks ago. I never heard anything back regarding changes to the document. I was going to make some minor changes, but today, the Lord just put it on my heart to send it as is, so I did. I am not worried about it, I know the paper is good. Is it my best work, probably not. I wrote a couple excellent papers at Mercy, both of which are forever lost thanks to a hard drive failure. I would have liked to have kept copies, but they are gone, and well, so be it.

This paper was good. I wrote on a topic of interest, and I decided that I had enough to do with my other assignments. I had to write four essays on my readings for my Humanism course. They are due this week, so I made sure to submit them this weekend. I am finished now, I have turned everything in, and I have posted online a couple times. I have to let things be. I don't want to stress over my courses any more. I want to do my best, but I can no longer have this semester hanging over me, and causing me such worry and doubt.

God is Good, and I trust Him. I believe His Word to me, and I know that He has everything in His hand, and under control. I am looking for His provision of a different job, and I want so very much to do something less stressful, less intensive. I don't know what that will be, but God knows. He knows exactly what kind of job will suit me, and accomplish His will. I am asking for this now, in the Precious Name of Jesus, my Lord and Savior.

No comments: