September 22, 2012

Week One is Over

I survived my first week at CVS Caremark. I think I am really going to like my new job! God is so very GOOD to me. He has provided a nice team, and a good job that fits my skills and abilities. I feel confident that I am going to be able to stay at this job for a couple years (hopefully longer). I am starting to unwind and decompress from all the stress and pressure at UOPX, and I feel more relaxed about my week now.

It is amazing how great God is, and how He works out the details of our lives so well. He knows my needs, and He has provided everything to me that I need to be successful and prosperous in this new line of work. I also am content with my current situation, life and all that goes along with it. I feel really good about what I am doing, and the plans He has for me. I think by the end of week two, I will feel more relaxed and ready to take on the next big challenge -- doctoral studies at Regent! PTL! For I know He has provided this opportunity to me, and He is covering me with His Blessing and Favor (Grace!)

Other News

My son celebrated his 19th birthday yesterday. It is so hard to believe that he is almost grown! I am blessed to have such a wonderful son, and I love the fact that he is so gracious and kind. I know that God has great plans for his life, and I am so excited to see what the Lord will bring to him over the course of the next couple years.

No comments: