November 14, 2012

This Is The Day The Lord Has Made...


This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. ~Psalm 118:24 NLT

The Lord has promised good to me. I am struggling to trust Him today, and I need a fresh outpouring of His Blessed Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit -- fall afresh on me!
Spirit, Spirit, of the living God hallelujah
I can’t make it without You I need You
So I can walk right, so I can talk right spirit
Holy spirit, fall fresh on me

Holy spirit, holy spirit
I need you to abide in me
In everything I do, in everything I say Lord
I need you in my home
And even when I’m riding down
The dangerous highways I need You I need You
Fall down, fall down
Fall fresh on me
Fall down, hallelujah, fall down
I need You Lord everyday
Spirit, spirit, I can’t make it without You Lord
Spirit of the living God, fall fresh on me
I don’t want my running to be in vain
I don’t want my living to be in vain
I need You Lord, to lead me
http://www.allthelyrics.com/lyrics/luther_barnes/spirit_spirit_fall_fresh_on_me-lyrics-1039133.html

Today is the day the Lord has made -- I will rejoice and be glad in it. Amen, so be it. Thy will be done. Selah!

No comments: