March 14, 2014

Triumph! Succeeding when you must...

Today is such a good day! I am alive and well. I am good. God is in His heaven, and all is right with the world (He has made). Yes, there is evil out there, and the news is filled with stories of great sadness, bitterness, and distress. Yet, God is there, He rules and He reigns, and He is in control.

I lift up my voice today, and I give Him praise. He is good, so very good.

I am at a turning point in my life. I am ready to embark on the journey He has in mind for me. I see the road ahead, and I see the direction I am to go. I look forward, and I take a step. I remember what Psalm 91:2 says -- "He is my refuge and my fortress. My God in whom I trust." Yes, I trust the Lord, and I place my hope in His great Name.

As I walk on this day, I remember where I have come from, and I look forward with eager anticipation to where I am going. I am excited and I am filled with anticipation. His plans for my life are good, and He knows where He wants me to go. I rest in His plans, and in His provision. He is good, so very good to me.

No comments: