May 18, 2014

Joy because He is Good!

It is an AWESOME Sunday! I am living the GOOD life because my God ROCKS! I love the Lord so very much, and every single day that I can tell Him just how much He means to me is pure joy and pleasure!

Worship the Lord with gladness! (Psalm 100:2)

I give Him all the praise and honor this day, and I lift up my voice to worship Him. Only He is worthy to be praised, and only He is worthy to receive our worship!

My joy today is overflowing, and I am experiencing such wonderful peace inside my heart and my mind. I am in that place where God controls every aspect of my life. He is my leader, my maker, my provider, my Lord and my Savior. He covers me, He sees to my every need, and He ensures that I am favored and blessed. Everything I do is blessed. Every word I speak is favored. I cannot take any credit for anything good in my life because He is the source of every good thing. I live today because He lives within me. I experience blessing, and honor, and praise because He is worthy and He is GOOD.

As I consider my past, and I look forward toward my future, my heart soars with excitement and expectancy. He is able, more than able, to do what He has promised me. He will see to it (the Lord provides) and He will not fail me. I know this is true, and I believe with my whole heart that He is good, and His love for me is never ending.

No comments: