June 10, 2014

Enjoying my evening...

I am back from another good day at Regent University. I am so blessed and favored to be in this program. I love my professors and my colleagues. God is so good to me. He has provided the very best to me. I have a good life, a good plan for my life, and a good purpose -- all centered on the RISEN AND EXALTED LORD JESUS CHRIST! There is no lack in my life, there is no want, there is no need. I am blessed, so very blessed. God is good, so very good -- all the time, He is so very good!


The Party Planners

We had a great night last evening. It was so much fun to be with these girls (me, Heather, Ashlie, Marie, and Kelly). We totally rocked the party at Bellamonte in VA Beach. We had about 35 people show up to celebrate overcoming COM 702. It was great to see everyone and enjoy our time together.

So far my experience this summer has been good. I would say it is so much better to be a second year student than to be first year. I remember how overwhelmed I felt when I was sitting in that big room, facing all those colleagues, and not knowing if I was up to the challenge of doctoral course work! This is not to say, of course, that 2nd year gets easier (it doesn't), it just means that there is some comfort in overcoming courses, and knowing what is expected of you each class.

Today went much better than yesterday. I am looking forward to the rest of this week, and to learning from and with my colleagues. God is good, so very good to me!



No comments: