September 14, 2014

Thinking About Tomorrow

Today is a good day. I woke up this morning thinking about my week ahead, and about future possibilities (teaching options, school work, moving, etc.) God has been good to provide for me. He has provided a new career (teaching) and extended education to help me develop that career. I have been teaching college for over a year now, and I am learning how to become a better teacher through practical hands-on experience. I hope to one day soon begin applying for full-time teaching positions, and to move into an Assistant Professor role where I can put down some roots and settle into this new and exciting career. Until then, I am committed to my studies at Regent, and to my classes at ACU and GCU (both open doors from the Lord).

I know the Lord has a great plan for my life, and I am trusting Him to lead me and guide me into the fulfillment of that plan.

As I think about His will and His plan for my life, I cannot help but reflect on all He has done for me. The person I am today is not the person I was a couple years ago. I am strong in the strength of the Lord. I am committed and disciplined to seeking His highest, His best for my life. I am content, fully surrendered to His way and His will. I know He is bringing His best to me, His finest, and His highest to bring about the work He has asked me to do. The more I mediate upon what I believe to be His calling on my life, the more assurance I have that it is coming to pass.

My life has taken such an exciting turn, and while I do not know what tomorrow will bring, I am confident that whatever may come to pass will be good, so very good.

The Lord is Good, so very good to me. I give Him all the praise, the honor, and the glory for His GOOD in my life this day.

No comments: