February 28, 2016

After Glow of Exams

It is Sunday, and I am home, finally home! I had a long arduous flight from Charlotte (sick people and crying children), but I survived. It is so good to be back in my own home, my own bed, and here sitting at my own computer (well, I did travel with my laptop, but I prefer my iMac desktop). I don't mind traveling, mind you, but there is just something wonderful about the comforts of home. Selah!

Today is a good day, a really good day. My plans today are to rest, and then to catch up on some student paperwork. My day is pretty low-key as of now, with not too much worry or stress on my plate (praise be to God). It is a good day when you can say, "I don't have anything that 'must needs' be done today," and really mean it. God is so good, so very good to me!

One of the funny things I am noticing is the fact that I am unable to speak or write at present. It is like I gave everything I had to pass my exams, and there is nothing left for me now. I have been emptied out, and that thought scares me. How can you dump everything you have amassed in your head and then move on? I don't know, I seriously do not know. I guess it is part of the process, but frankly, I feel so mentally lethargic. I feel as if my brain is now in low-gear, and anytime I try to do something intellectual, I simply fail, I just fail. Perhaps in time this feeling will pass -- I don't know. But, for now, I am going to let it be and let God do whatever He intends to do through me. God be praised, He is good, so very good, and He knows what He is doing right now. I know this is true, I know it, so I let it go.

No comments: